Visit To Rosthern

Br. Luis Cruz, left, Br. Benedict Van Ginkel and Br. Denys Janiga, OSB visited the former train station in Rosthern where the first settlers arrived in 1903 to St. Peter’s Colony.
The first settlers arrived in 1903 by rail to Rosthern and traveled by foot or horse to their new homesteads some 100 kilometres away.
The train station is now an arts centre.

Trip to Batoche

Brs. Luis Cruz, OSB and Benedict Van Ginkel, right, visited Batoche National Historic Site on August 16.
Behind them is St. Antoine de Padoue Church.
Fr. Paul Paproski, OSB, taking the photo, accompanied them.