Br. Luis Cruz, left, Br. Benedict Van Ginkel and Br. Denys Janiga, OSB visited the former train station in Rosthern where the first settlers arrived in 1903 to St. Peter’s Colony.
The first settlers arrived in 1903 by rail to Rosthern and traveled by foot or horse to their new homesteads some 100 kilometres away.
The train station is now an arts centre.